Hey Everyone, the Webmaster checking in here, after a set of new website updates. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of all the great things that are arriving as of today. As many of you may know, Carla X has relocated to Austin, TX as her homebase, with frequent trips back to South Florida planned. To celebrate the expanding of her areas of operation, we’ve expanded and enhanced every corner of the site.
- Brand New Shop Experience
- Browse the wonderful handmade crafts Carla X has created for you to treasure as much as she does. You can find the shop here! Carla X has a number of new creations and goodies for you to get your hands on, so keep your eyes peeled!
- New Content
- Updated look and feel
- From color, to graphics, to layout, we’ve been working to make sure the site is as pleasing to your eyes as she is. Have suggestions as to what you would like to see, or want to contact Carla X for booking? Click here! Carla X is always happy to hear from prospective clients and her fans.
- Performance Optimizations
- The site should be faster than ever! We’ve updated to include a fantastic content delivery network, better image compression, and overall code optimization. Figured it’s nice to let you know all the work that goes on under the hood to keep these beautiful images delivered to you.
- A little reward
- Since you took the time to read through this, I thought I’d reward you with one of my favorite shots of Carla X, whose costuming in this picture was done by Olga of Kikimora Studio. Carla loves working these character interaction gigs, and is in her best form when she can fully assume another role.